Friday 4 January 2013

Cocktails

Yes, I'm still here after the rigours of the festive season, writing away on my grand opus and making absolutely no progress on the ePublishing front.  Just as the rockets were exploding around the nest, I caught a sniffle and have been gifted with a stinking head cold thus causing my brain to be filled with cotton wool.  Short as this blog post may be, I feel a sense of impending happiness gazing forward to February 10th when we kick the Year of the Black Water Dragon out and replace it with the Year of the Black Snake.  Should fit in well with all the black stuff around, shouldn't I?

Tip of the Blog:  Do take it easy during the hybernation month of January won't you?  I'll be on Lemsip and Glenlivet cocktails, perhaps with a touch of ginger liqueur.  Cheers.



Raven
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear John Lewis, Leicester

No apologies but I can't hold back any longer ... I'm missing you John Lewis.  There I said it! Since you closed the shutters over t...